Monday, April 7, 2008

Applications Now Accepted

What prompted me to start this blog?

a. All those cool kids were doing it.
b. I am sitting alone in my bed in an empty apartment and I feel my lifeblood slipping through my fingers and into the bottomless irretreivable abyss that is father time's butthole.
c. The internets are a new and uncharted territory, call me sacajewia (SP?)
or
d. I thought of the name glorywhole and wanted to take it before someone else did, even though it is not that witty.

While all of the above may have been factors in the creation of this blog, the one true and right answer (like the Christian God) is D.

You win.

Actually you lose for wasting the 30 seconds it took to read that, but knowing you (and I probably do) you already lose all the time anyway, and so are used to it, and will therefore be very happy with the theme I have chosen for this blog:

LOSING

(I have just lost because I now cannot figure how to turn off the bold)

Yes, this blog will be dedicated to all forms of Loss. More specifically losers and their losing ways. Most specifically my friends.

No comments: